Here is some shipping information you should know:
You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking link so that you can follow your order all the way home! Please allow 2-5 business days for the carrier to scan your package into their system.
After you receive the shipping comfirmation email, if you attempt to track your package and there is no updated information, that just means the carrier has not processed your parcel yet. When the parcel is scanned into the system, tracking events will populate on the tracking page.
Note The tractor page updates in real-time as the status of the shipment changes. Possible statuses are:
* Confirmed - An order was created, but it has not been shipped or fulfilled yet.
* On its way - The order was marked as fulfilled or partially fulfilled, and the shipment is in transit.
* Out for delivery - The shipment arrived in your area and will be delivered to you soon.
* Delivered - The order was marked as delivered by the carrier.
* Attempted delivery - The carrier attempted to deliver the shipment to the destination address but was unsuccessful.
* Pick up: - Your parcel is at the post office near you and is waiting for you to come and pick it up.