1. When will my items be shipped?
- All items are made-to-order. This means that when you place your order, we print that item just for you, one at a time for the best quality!
- All items are subject to a handling period before they are dispatched.
- 99% of orders leave the warehouse within 3-7 business days after payment.
- We will notify you by email when your items have been shipped.
- This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.
Please allow 5-7 days for the carrier to scan your package into their system.
If you attempt to track your package and there is no information available that just means the carrier has not processed your parcel yet. When the parcel is scanned into the system, tracking events will populate on the tracking page.
If it is over your estimated arrival date, please contact us, and we can take care of this for you.
To estimate when you can expect your order, please refer to the time frame below. It includes our most popular products and the following time periods:
- Production time: The time when your order waits in the production queue until it is produced.
- Shipping time: From the time the package is handed over to the delivery company to the time it arrives at its destination.
In addition, if your order is personalized and/or needs adjustment, it may take a few days for our designer to create a complete art file. The design time will depend on the necessary adjustment (much or little, easy or difficult) and can last for 1-5 days or more.
Note: During peak seasons, your parcel may arrive later than expected. We are so sorry for this inconvenience and hope that you can understand us.
2. Estimated time of arrival
3 - 5 days
5 - 10 days
8 - 15 days
5 - 7 days
7 - 20 days
12 - 27 days
- The above time frame is only applied to shipments to the US by the standard shipping method ("days" here means "business days").
- The majority of our orders are processed and shipped within the time frame we offer above. However, it is only an estimate and can differ on a case-by-case basis. Some items/orders may require a longer ship-out and/or delivery time frame.
- Due to unforeseeable delivery bottlenecks with our suppliers as well as delivery companies, deliveries may be a little bit delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
- Holiday shipping: Due to certain US and international holidays, especially during peak seasons, it may take us a little longer than you expect to ship out your order.
- International orders: Additional days may be necessary if orders have to go through customs. We have no control over the customs process and apologize for any inconvenience due to delivery delays resulting from this.
3. Where do my items come from?
While we print a portion of our products at our US facilities, we also operate with several fulfillment centers around the world (EU, UK, Australia, and Asia) to offer our shoppers a greater variety of merchandise.
4. Why are my items shipped separately?
If your order contains a variety of products, your items may be split up during the manufacturing process which leads to separate shipments. (Rest assured that you’re only charged one combined shipping fee for all the items in your order during checkout).
You will receive a shipping notification for each shipment in your order. If the second package does not arrive after a few days, contact us via the supporting email address firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be assisted right away.
5. How can I track my order?
We provide tracking numbers for all orders.
It may take up to 5-7 business days after your order has been shipped for your tracking information to become available online (it may take even longer depending on how fast the postal services are processing shipments).
You can track your order via the following link: https://www.17track.net/en
6. Why has the tracking status not been updated? What should I do?
Tracking information may not be updated immediately for some reasons, such as:
- The tracking number has just been created. After being sent out, your tracking number will need up to 7 business days to be updated due to delays between the scanning process and the website's updates.
- The package may not be scanned until it reaches the regional hub near the destination.
- The package is in transit between the origin and the destination country. Once the package leaves the origin country the tracking information will not be updated until it reaches the destination country.
- The package arrived at the destination country. With international shipping, once the package lands in your country (destination), the tracking link will stop updating but it does not affect the delivery process.
However, if your tracking status has not been updated for over 15 business days, please contact us via the email address email@example.com to be supported right away.
7. What should I do if my package is lost in-transit?
We've been noticing that most carriers (USPS, FEDEX, UPS, etc) aren't scanning packages as frequently as they normally do. Some packages will appear to be stuck in a single location for multiple days and then suddenly deliver on time to the customer, others don't show any movement in-transit until the order is delivered. This can understandably be a bit confusing and frustrating.
We advise you to refer to our ETA first (the above chart), to check if your order has passed the standard shipping time frame.
If the tracking information on your package is incorrect (for example showing a destination that is not en route to you), or it hasn't been updated in more than 20 days, it is possible that your package is lost. Please contact us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your order and our support team will assist you right away.
8. Why is my order being returned to the sender?
If an item could not be delivered for any reason, the item would be sent back to the indicated return address.
The following are common reasons for items returned to sender:
- The address does not exist or is incorrect
- The addressee has moved without providing a forwarding address
- The item is refused by the addressee
- The carrier can not contact the receiver.
Please recheck your shipping address in the confirmation email before reaching out to us:
If the shipping address is correct, please Contact us via the email address email@example.com and we’ll do our best to get this sorted for you.
If the shipping address is incorrect, we request a re-shipping fee to resend your order.
9. The status of my order is delivered, but I haven’t received it?
We’re sorry to hear that you haven’t received your order. So we can look into this for you please make sure you've done the following.
- Carrier may have placed it in a safer location, please check: Mailbox, Porch, Garage, Any area out of potential weather hazards ,Exterior doors and any locations where the package could be placed
- Check your mailbox again as some packages come separately from your regular mail.
- Check with others in your house that may have accepted it.
- If you live in an apartment complex, please contact your rental office to see if they are holding your package there. Some packages won’t fit in your mailbox so carriers will often leave packages at a manager’s office for safekeeping
- In rare cases, a package may show as “delivered” but could take additional 24 hours.
If you still can’t find your parcel please contact us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with your order information; including order number, email and shipping address and our supporting team will assist you right away.